What is Buy with Prime and how does it work?
- Buy with Prime allows millions of US-based Prime members to shop directly from participating online stores with the trusted experience you expect from Amazon – including fast, free delivery, an easy checkout experience, and returns on eligible orders. When you shop on Seraphic Skincare, you’ll see the Prime logo and delivery promise on eligible products, which signals the item is available for free delivery, as fast as next day, with free returns. By clicking the Buy with Prime button, you can check out by signing into your Amazon account, which prepopulates your payment and shipping details on the checkout page. You will receive an order confirmation email after placing your order and then a shipping confirmation email with a link for tracking when the order is shipped. If you aren’t a Prime member, you can sign up and start your 30-day Prime free trial today.
How do I make a purchase using my Prime benefits on Seraphic Skincare?
- When you decide to purchase a product using Buy with Prime on Seraphic Skincare, you will be prompted to sign into your Amazon account. You can then complete your order using your preferred payment method stored in your Amazon account.
Is this really the same delivery experience I’m familiar with as a Prime member?
- Buy with Prime purchases offer the fast, free delivery and free returns on eligible products and a seamless checkout experience shoppers trust.
Where can I check the status of my order?
- You can check your order status by clicking on the link in your shipment confirmation email, which will bring you to your order details page on Seraphic Skincare. For Buy with Prime purchases, you can’t see or track orders on your Amazon.com orders page or in the Amazon mobile app.
What is the Buy with Prime return policy?
- Some Buy with Prime orders are eligible for return. To start a return, view your order status from the link in the email you received after you placed your order. You’ll be able to begin the return process and print a USPS return label. For eligible orders, you will receive a full refund as long as the returned items are in resellable condition and returned within the return window. If you have questions about return eligibility or the return process, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Buy with Prime orders are covered by the Amazon Pay A-to-z Guarantee.
Who do I contact for issues or questions for my order?
- If you either have a question or experience an issue with your Buy with Prime order, contact us at email@example.com. You’ll receive an order confirmation email with a link to see your order status and how to contact Seraphic Skincare.
Do I have to be a Prime member to use Buy with Prime?
- Yes, you must be a Prime member to purchase products using Buy with Prime on Seraphic Skincare. When you click on the Buy with Prime button, you will be prompted to sign in to your Amazon account, and your order will be processed using your preferred payment and shipping information stored in your Amazon account. Link to the Buy with Prime customer service page here.
How do I initiate a return for Buy with Prime purchases?
- To initiate a return for an eligible product purchased using Buy with Prime, click on the link in the order confirmation email to go to your order details page. From there you will be able to select the item(s) that you want to return and print a return shipping label. Then drop off your package at your local USPS location. Note that Buy with Prime purchases cannot be returned using other carriers besides USPS and may not be dropped off at Amazon locations such as Amazon Lockers, Whole Foods, or Amazon Go. You can verify the return eligibility of your purchase by visiting our Shipping & Returns page.
How long does it take for me to get a refund?
- For eligible orders, you’ll receive a refund once the item is dropped off and scanned at a USPS location. Otherwise, the refund will be processed once the item is received and reviewed at our fulfillment center. It could take up to seven business days for the refund to show up in your account.
Can I use Amazon gift cards, promotional discounts offered by Seraphic Skincare, or points when I use Buy with Prime?
- Amazon.com gift cards, promotional discounts offered by Seraphic Skincare, or points can’t be used as a payment method to place an order using Buy with Prime. Amazon.com gift cards can only be used to purchase eligible goods and services on Amazon.com and certain related sites as detailed in the Amazon.com Gift Card Terms and Conditions.
Can I make Buy with Prime purchases if I’m not in the US?
- Buy with Prime orders can only be placed and shipped within the US.
Can I set up subscriptions using Buy with Prime?
- Buy with Prime does not support subscriptions.
What happens if my order is late?
- Most packages arrive on time, but orders sometimes show up after the estimated delivery date. Possible reasons for late delivery include:
- Incorrect address
- Missing apartment, building, floor, or unit number
- Severe weather conditions
- Other carrier-related delays
- If you do not receive your order in the anticipated time frame, we recommended that you do the following:
- From your order confirmation email, click through to the order details page to check the status of your order. Your shipment confirmation email will also include a link to track your package.
- On the order details page, you can confirm your shipping address.
- Wait 48 hours to allow for unexpected delays.
What forms of payment do you accept?
- Amazon Pay accepts credit and debit cards. Credit cards currently accepted include Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, Diners Club, and JCB. Learn more about Amazon Pay payment methods
How is sales tax determined?
- The amount of sales tax charged on your orders depends on multiple factors, including the type of item purchased and your delivery address. The tax rate is the combined state and local rates associated with your address. For example, if you live in a state that does not impose a sales tax, you may still see tax calculated on your order if it is delivered to another state. Sales tax is calculated and charged at the time you place the order.